JJ Seafood Crawl 2023 has officially ended. Thank you for your full support!
We want to give you a big thank you for joining us on our recent Seafood Crawl. Your ticket purchase didn't just get you some crab cakes, it also made a meaningful impact on the donations we were able to raise for Paul's Place and The Franciscan Center.
We hope you had a blast trying out all the different crab cake dishes at various restaurants throughout National Seafood Month. JJ McDonnell was excited to see the community come together to support these important culinary programs that teach life skills and promote workforce development. You played a huge role in making it happen, and we can't thank you enough!
You have casted your your votes! Check out the winners below!
All month long in october 2023
Get ready to endulge in crabmeat goodness for the entire month of October with the best crab cakes in Maryland at the J.J. McDonnell Seafood Crawl 2023.
This isn’t your average seafood crawl. We’re talking about the top 25-35 restaurants in town showcasing their unique crab cake creation.
The Crazy Crab Bag
Atlantic Food & Spirits
Nick’s Grandstand Grille & Crabhouse
The Local Oyster Locus Point
Guilford Hall Brewery
The Food Market Hampden
True Chesapeake Oyster Co
Bistro 300 – Hyatt Regency
Jimmy’s Famous Seafood
Hard Rock Cafe
Anne Arundel County
Two Rivers Steak and Fish House
McGarvey’s Saloon & Oyster Bar
Twin Arch Tavern
Mount Airy Inn
Prince George’s County
The Food Market Columbia
The Collective Offshore
Daniels Restaurant & Open Air Bar
Libs Grill Bel Air
All Set Restaurant & Bar
District of Columbia
Kirwans on the Wharf
we’re also about being responsible and supporting our community with the culinary training needed for them to succeed in the food service industry.
HOW IT WORKS:
All of October will be the month to unite in the name of the ultimate crab cake. Grab your tickets and go on a mouth-watering tour of all the participating restaurants, taste-testing their delicious crab cake creations. And don’t forget to cast your vote for the reigning champ. Let’s find out who’s the real king of crab cakes and support our local culinary scene all at once. The only way to vote for your favorite seafood appetizer is is to download the Let’s Rallie App today!
HOW TO CRAWL
- Be sure to check out the list of restaurants at jjseafoodcrawl.com.
- Download the Let’s Rallie App to find a map of participating restaurants and preview their competing crab cake.
- Upon arrival at a participating restaurant, simply show your ticket to your hostess or server and you will be given their competing crab cake to taste and critique for free.
- Once seated, a server will ask you to scan the QR code provided by the restaurant on the Let’s Rallie app. You are now officially part of J.J. McDonnell’s Seafood Crawl!
- Take the month to visit all participating restaurants and when you have had enough, rate your favorite using the Let’s Rallie app.
- At each stop along your journey, be sure to rate the crab cakes on the Let’s Rallie app. You can rate each crab cake once per ticket holder.
- Limit one crab cake redemption per person per participating restaurant from October 1st thru October 30th 2023.
- Some restaurants may require reservations, please call the individual restaurant prior to your visit to confirm.
- Dine-in only, unless the restaurant is exclusively take-out.
- Offer subject to product availability.
- Redemption is limited to the competing crab cake only. Additions & Gratuity not included.
All proceeds go to support Paul’s Place’s culinary training program and the Franciscan Center’s Dignity Plates Training Academy.